Tuesday, November 28, 2017

I'm Thankful For Many Things This Year

This Is One Of Them


It's Thanksgiving here in America, and I can't help but take a moment to say how thankful I am for this past year. So much has been accomplished, and yes, that includes this blog as well as the Electric Leaf Twitter, Twitch Channel, and soon to be Youtube channel. Yep, there's more in the works, and I hope those of you who come by, whether it be by watching my twitter feed or by random chance, I'm grateful.

I hope this Thanksgiving gave many out there time to look back on all that they have in their life to be grateful for. And if you don't celebrate this holiday I'd like to encourage you to do the same. Take a moment, think about all that you have and all that you hold dear.

I apologize for the lack of articles, but this holiday has kept me away from my computer, but I'm back and you can expect to find me here, this Thursday, as usual.


How was your Holiday? And what can you say that you're most thankful for this past year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system